By accessing the transfer link you (hereafter the ‘Receiving Party’) agree to our (hereafter the ‘Transmitting Party’) terms and conditions for the transmission of any intellectual property (hereafter the ‘Digital Data’) contained on this website or accessed through the link.
- The Digital Data has been made available to the Receiving Party for the Receiving Party’s convenience only.
- The Receiving Party agrees, to the fullness extent permitted by law, to indemnify and hold harmless the Transmitting Party from any claims, actions, damages, liabilities or costs arising from any use of the Digital Data.
- Only the professionally stamped originals of the Digital Data are considered the Contract Documents. The Digital Data and any information contained therein is preliminary and in a draft form. In the event of any discrepancies between the professionally stamped originals and the electronically transmitted Digital Data, the professionally stamped originals shall take precedence. The Digital Data and the professionally stamped originals form a part of, and are superseded by, written specifications.
- Dimensions shall not be scaled electronically or otherwise from any Digital Data. Raw data information contained within the Digital Data was provided by third parties and / or through visual observation and may not be accurate. All dimensions and information shall be field-checked and all omissions, errors or discrepancies shall be brought to the immediate attention of the Transmitting Party. The Transmitting Party will, at their sole discretion, determine or define the method to determine the correct information or dimensions.
- Except as may be provided in another agreement, the Transmitting Party retains all copyright to all Digital Data. The Digital Data, and all information contained therein, is considered business proprietary and confidentially to the Transmitting Party and under no circumstances shall there be any unauthorized reproduction, distribution or dissemination in any form.
- The Digital Data shall not be altered or modified. The Digital Data shall not be reused on any other Project than the Project for which the Digital Data was created without the express written consent of the Transmitting Party. The Transmitting Party shall not be held liable for any unauthorized use of, or modification to, the Digital Data.
- The Transmitting Party expressly disclaims any warranty that the Digital Data is or will remain accurate.
- The Transmitting Party does not assume and hereby disclaims any liability to any person or entity for any loss or damages (including, without limitation, special, indirect or consequential damages) caused by error or omissions in the Digital Data and the use of, or inability to use, the Digital Data whether resulting from negligence, error, omission, accident or any other cause whatsoever.